We received and ACCEPTED an offer on our house!!! I thank everyone for their prayers. We will close in ten days, and the greatest miracle of the sale is that we will be able to rent our house from the buyers while we try to decide what our next move will be. We can stay as long as we need to build or as short as we need to find and close on a house.
In my last post I used the terms "we have a four acre lot secured", and what I meant by that was that my friend will sell it to us if we want it. I have a confession, I have been out to that property several times over this past weekend. I just couldn't stay away. I wanted to see how it sounds at different times of the day, how the light filters through the canopy in the morning...then in the evening. It truly is a piece of heaven on earth and now I know that if we decide to continue to look at other homes for sale, I won't be able to keep myself from comparing the idea of what this property could mean for our growing children, to what is right in front of me.
So grateful for a buyer for our house though, despite the big unknown of our next home.